Twitter For Android:
Today the world seems incomplete without social networking and smartphones. Android smartphones are slowly growing to be a necessity instead of a luxury and applications such as Twitter is a rage among all individuals. Be it celebrities or layman, tweeting has become the latest addiction and will continue to be so in the coming years.
Now you can easily use Twitter on your Android device by just following the simple steps mentioned below:
- Download ‘Twitter for Android’ from the official Twitter website either from Google Play or Android Market.
- Install the application on your Android Smartphone.
- Once installed successfully, open the application and tap on the ‘Sign Up’ option.
- The above action will open a new page and you will be required to fill in your complete information such as name, desired username, email address and password. Input the details and confirm your password.
- After confirmation of your email id and password, you will need to verify your email id by taping on the link emailed to you. This completes your registration process and you will be directed to login to your account.
Set up your profile on Twitter in just a few minutes and join the tweeting world.
- Tap on the icon with three vertical dots located on the top menu of your Android device screen.
- You will get an Accounts tab with a check in front of your account name and an option to add a new account.
Now Post, Save and Delete your tweets in quick time:
- To post a Tweet, tap on the square with a feather on the top menu and type in the ‘What’s happening?’ blank compose box. You can type no more than 140 characters in a single tweet.
- A maximum of 4 photos can be attached to a single Tweet. To add photos to your tweet, tap the Camera icon and tap a photo. You can also attach photos from your gallery by tapping on the Gallery icon. You can even post a URL in the tweet. Twitter has its own t.co service that shortens the URL to a maximum of 20 characters. Your current location can also be added to the tweet by tapping on the rocket icon.
- To submit your tweet, just tap the ‘Tweet’ option. You will receive a notification about successful submission of your tweet.
- If you wish to save your tweet as a draft, press the back button when you are in the compose box and your tweet will be saved as a draft.
- You can easily delete a Tweet by just tapping on the Tweet and selecting the Delete option.
Easily use all other Twitter features on your Android device.
- You can search or a particular account or tweet by tapping the magnifying glass icon. Once you open a profile, tap on the ‘Follow’ icon to follow that user.
- To reply to a particular Tweet, tap on the single back arrow icon; Retweet the tweet by tapping on the two arrows.
- You can mention an event by using a Hash (#) sign and mention a person in the tweet by adding a prefix ‘@’ to the account name.
Download The Twitter App For Android Here : Play Store