This is just an incredible app created by Wolfram Group LLC. Available in English language, this app just works as if a personal tutor is staying and walking with you all the time. It is an app with size 30.3 MB but giving this much space to this app in your devices would never prove to be a decision to regret over.
Mathematics especially that was once a fearful thing for most of the students is now a child’s play for them, all thanks to this app. The app not only provides the answer to a mathematical problem but also explains the complete process to get that answer in steps.
Users who can pay a little sum that is 2.99$ for this app can be greatly benefited. They can get assistance in understanding and solving queries related to various topics of the subjects like Mathematics, Statistics, Physics, Chemistry, Materials, Astronomy, Earth Science, Life Sciences, History, Geography, Media, Music, Weather, Food and Nutrition and many more. Moreover, calculus that has been a reason for stress among students has also become easier to understand for them.
Key Features Of WolframAlpha:
- Provision of instantaneous knowledge as well as computations by experts.
- A huge collection of algorithms gathered from multiple good sources.
- Computes answers rapidly and generates the report.
- The users equipped with this app get full power of the computational knowledge engine of WolframAlpha.
- Homework is also a fun to do now.
- Use it anytime, anywhere and get your educational problems sorted out.
Download WolframAlpha For PC | Download WolframAlpha For Windows 7, 8, 8.1 Touch | Download WolframAlpha For Mac
Installing WolframAlpha using BlueStacks : (For Android App)
- Download and install BlueStacks Android Emulator from the official BlueStacks website.
- Open Bluestacks and use the search bar on top to search for the WolframAlpha on BlueStacks.
- After finding the WolframAlpha on BlueStacks, click and install it.
- Once the WolframAlpha is successfully installed on BlueStacks, you can start working with the App.
Installing WolframAlpha using iPadian : (For iOS App)
- Download iPadian iOS Emulator and install it on your pc.
- Open iPadian, use the search bar at bottom and search for the WolframAlpha on iPadian.
- After finding WolframAlpha on iPadian, click and install it.
- Once the WolframAlpha is successfully installed on iPadian, you can start working with it.