Top 10 Tips:
Staying healthy and fit always don’t mean staying healthy and fit physically, they mean staying fit mentally also. Staying healthy mentally adds on to your physical health as well. Here are some basic guidelines for staying mentally healthy and fit.
1. Try Reading good articles and journals and try to develop the reading quality. Alternately read mystery novels and love stories. These change your way of looking into the world.
2. Playing strategic games and solving puzzles also strengthens your mental ability. These engage you mentally and improve your memory.
3. Try to be as open up as possible regarding your feelings, always is ready to compromise and comprehend what others are feeling or may have felt if they were in the same situation.
4. Take out some minutes from your daily schedule to stay connected to your close friends. Call them at least once a week if you stay far away from them and meet up if stay nearby.
5. Go out and take a walk instead of surfing through the channels or hitting the refresh button on face book over and over again.
6. Joining a group or a club is a fantastic idea where you get to meet people having common interest and talking to them refreshes your mind to a great extent.
7. Try involving yourself in stress free activity like yoga. Painting, sleeping or even dancing if it suits you.
8. Try helping others and doing charity work as little as possible.
9. Controlling your emotions is of utmost importance so you can join any emotional awareness course where your mind will be set free by their yoga and other mental exercises.
10. You should also learn to cope with emotional pain and, if needed, deal with emotional abuse.