Analog Film :
The Analog Film application by Duwon Jang is a photo filter application that provides the users with real film like filters for better photos and videos. As the device provides live previews with filters immediately after a photo is taken, the app has emerged in the category of Photo filters. However, A device with screen less than 3.5 inches is not supported by the Analog Film application, the app works perfectly for almost all iOS devices.
The Analog Film app requires a space of 107 MB on the device and should be running iOS 5.01 or later version of iOS. The Analog Film is currently available for iOS devices only and Analog Film For Android will soon be available. Though the Analog Film app is absolutely free of cost, there are in-app purchases.
Download Analog Film For iPhone And iPad here : App Store
Analog Film Key Features :
- To get the best quality filter effects, the user is provided with several nice films.
- Kodak Gold, Portra, Ektarchrome, Tri-X, T-Max Series, Fuji Pro, Superia, Velvia, Fortia, Astia, Provia, FP, Neopan Series, Instant PX, Time-Zero Series, Ilford HP5, Delta Series, Agfa Film Scala Series, Konica Centuria Series, And many films.
- There are a total of 400 presets available which are set continuously.
- Along with filters, and effects, the user can edit the picture taken, crop and add colors etc.
- Social sharing with Analog Film is made easy.
Download Analog Film For PC | Download Analog Film For Mac | Download Analog Film For Windows
As the Analog Film app is currently available only for iOS devices, you can download it on your pc using an iOS Emulator. Below is a detailed procedure on how to install Analog Film on PC using iPadian.
iPadian : For Installing iOS Apps and Games on PC
- Download and install iPadian iOS Emulator on your PC.
- Open iPadian and use the search bar to search for the Analog Film app.
- After finding the Analog Film on iPadian click and install it.
- Once the Analog Film is successfully installed on iPadian, you can start using the app on your PC.