Videoshop : Video Editor
The Videoshop : Video Editor app by Joseph Riquelme is a fine video editing app for almost all the iOS devices. The Videoshop app is optimized for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus but works a lot better in iPhone 5 and iPhone 5S as well. The Videoshop app can also be used in iPad and iPOD by downloading it from the App Store.
The Videoshop was released in December, 2014 yet, the app is popular in no time because of it’s unique features and simple tools to edit a video. The Videoshop is currently available for iOS only and can be downloaded from App Store of iOS at $1.99. The developers may releases Videoshop for Android and BlackBerry anytime soon.
Download Videoshop for iOS : App Store
Key features Of Videoshop :
- Trim Video by removing unwanted parts of the clip.
- Add text to video at any lapse of the time.
- Add music to the video from you iOS device or from the Videoshop stock library.
- Merge multiple clips into one.
- Use photos and create slideshows easily.
- Use filters, Texts, Voiceovers, Resize the frame, Adjust the display, Stop motion, Slow motion and many such features.
Download Videoshop For PC | Videoshop For Mac | Videoshop For Windows | Videoshop On iPadian
iPadian : For Installing Videoshop iOS App On PC
- Download iPadian iOS Emulator from xPadian website and install it on your PC.
- Open iPadian Emulator and use the search bar to search for the Videoshop : Video Editor App
- After finding the Videoshop : Video Editor App on iPadian, click on install.
- Once the Videoshop Video Editor app is successfully installed on iPadian, you can start editing video from PC through iPadian.