FaceTime For iPhone 4
FaceTime is one of the most popular applications available for Apple users worldwide. Over the internet or Wi-Fi, users can make calls to other iPhone, iPod touch, iPad or Mac users from their own iPhone, iPod touch, iPad or Mac. FaceTime calls can also be made over any mobile network on iPad or iPhone. It gives you varied features to use and the application interface is also convenient to access.
Key Features of FaceTime
Have a look at the main features of FaceTime:
FaceTime is a video chat application which enables its users to make free video calls to other FaceTime users over the internet without being charged any extra money.
- The video quality is relevantly good depending on the camera being used (and strong internet connection).
- Users can add more than one Apple Id on the application.
- The user can get a FaceTime call even if the application is not running at that time.
- FaceTime can be used from iPhone 4, iPod Touch, iPad 2, or a Mac.
- During a video call, users can easily switch the video to either portrait or landscape mode.It has a user-friendly interface so users can easily access all its features.
- It has a user-friendly interface so users can easily access all its features.
How to Install FaceTime on iPhone 4
Installing FaceTime on iPhone 4 is not a Herculean task. As the application is easy and quick to use, so is its installation process. Kindly follow the stepwise installation process to install FaceTime on your iPhone 4 within a few minutes.
- Go to the settings of your iPhone 4.
- Scroll through it and find the FaceTime written in the settings.
- As you find FaceTime in the settings, tap on it and again select the “Use your Apple ID for FaceTime”. You can also opt for cellular data if FaceTime is to be used in the absence of Wi-Fi.
- Enter Apple ID and password and in case of a new user, free Apple ID can be made by “Create New Apple ID” option.
- You can manually select or deselect the email address linked to the Apple ID to make it visible or not.
- You can also add an additional email address in case FaceTime is to be used on multiple platforms.
- FaceTime can be turned on from the settings app to activate it.
- FaceTime is ready to be used by you and you can use it to call any email address or phone number mentioned in the FaceTime list.
How to Make a Call from FaceTime
After the installation of FaceTime on your iPhone 4 device, it is ready to be used on Wi-Fi or cellular data depending on your preference. Given below is the step by step procedure to be followed in order to make calls from FaceTime.
- After opening the Call icon, scroll and find the person desired to be called.
- Then after opening his/her contact entry, click “FaceTime” button to call him/her.
- After he/she answers the call, you can toggle between camera angles, mute button, and end button to end the call.