The latest gaming sensation on iTunes App Store, the Bicolour game is now available for free. Unlike other simple and boring games, Bicolour is an amazing and addictive logic game that is simple to play with minimalist controls. Just like the name justifies, the user interface of this game contains two colours. Comprising of 240 beautifully and skillfully designed levels, the main aim of this game is to make the entire board single colored in number of moves mentioned. Though the initial levels of Bicolour are very easy, as you progress to higher levels, the game starts getting difficult and will make you rack your brain to clear the level.
The gameplay of Bicolour is very smooth and there is no need to press next on level completion as the next level automatically loads in the game. Bicolour has a very simple UI which makes it easy to understand and play. It is the best time pass while waiting for a bus, train or elevator. It can also prove to be a stress buster while in a boring and stressful seminar, lecture or conference.
Download this wonderful and interesting game on iTunes today for free and start playing Bicolour, the simple but mind boggling logical game.
Download Bicolour For PC | Download Bicolour For Mac | Download Bicolour For Windows 7, 8, 8.1
For Installing Bicolour Android Game on PC:
- Download BlueStacks Android Emulator and install it on your PC.
- Open BlueStacks App player, use the search bar to search for the Bicolour on BlueStacks.
- After finding Bicolour on BlueStacks, click and install it.
- Once the Bicolour game is successfully installed on BlueStacks, you can start playing the game.
For Installing Bicolour iOS game on PC :
- Download iPadian, iOS Emulator and install it on your PC.
- Open iPadian, use the search bar to search for the Bicolour on iPadian.
- After finding Bicolour on iPadian, click and install it.
- Once the Bicolour game is successfully installed on iPadian, you can start playing the game.